OPH Boys at Lawrenceville

OPH Boys at Lawrenceville

Monday, December 4th, OPH played against Lawrenceville. This game was at Lawrenceville.

Our OPH starters for JV were RJ Hays, Ryerson Beabout, Andrew Amburgy, Caden Goodwin, and Lucas Blessing.

The JV game didn’t go as we all wanted it too. Our OPH boys tried their best and still scored a good amount of points in the JV game.

Blake Vest had many 3 pointers, and ended with 8 points. Lucas Blessing and Caden Goodwin also scored a lot of points. Our JV tried and that is all that matters! The ending score was OPH 26 and Lawrenceville 71.

Our varsity starters were Riley Blank, Will Callaway, Graydon Kincaid, Max Lewis, and Rowan Bailey. Lawrenceville starters consisted of Bryant Jenkins, Landon Sanders, Parker Hardiman, Maddox Pargin, and Zander Cessna.

The varsity game definitely kept you on your toes. The two teams playing together were very nerve racking and a good game to watch. The first half was a lot more interesting than the second half.

Graydon, a PHS junior says, “We tried, but after time we got very tired and half our players were out. Rowan stepped up and started and did very well.”

The final score of the varsity game was OPH 43 and Lawrenceville 94. This was a big difference and did affect our players. This is why our OPH boys need as much support as possible.

Their next game is tonight December, 5th at Martinsville. JV starts at 6pm, and varsity follows. As Graydon says, “Be there, or be square.” They also have a game Thursday, December 7th, at Oblong at 6pm.