OPH Wildcats Against Paris Tigers

On Wednesday, April 17, the OPH Wildcats faced off against the Paris Tigers at Hutsonville. While it was a tough loss, our boys never put their heads down or gave up. Until the very end, the Wildcats played to the best of their ability.

Paris scored 1 run in the 1st inning, 3 runs in the 2nd  and 4 runs in the 3rd inning. During the first 3 inning, OPH remained scoreless. It would be the bottom of the 4th before OPH finally scored a run. The score after 4 was 1-8. Paris would begin scoring again in the top of the 6th inning. It was here that Paris would increase their lead to 1-12. OPH would only end up scoring 2 runs in the bottom of the 6th. The final score of the game was a staggering 3-12.

Riley Blank ended the game with 2 doubles and a run. Bentley Cook was on fire when it came to batting. Cook had 2 singles, 2 runs, 1 RBI. Max Lewis and Lucas Blessing both had single and a RBI. Rowan Bailey, Kaden Bonesteel, and Caden Goodwin each had a single.

Lewis started the game out pitching. He allowed 8 runs, 9 hits, 2 strikeouts, and a walk. Blank came in to relieve Lewis in the 4th inning. Blank had a walk and a strikeout. Bailey would relieve Blank in the 6th inning. Bailey allowed 4 runs, 5 hits, a walk, and a strikeout.

The OPH Wildcats are scheduled to play Cisne at home on Friday April 19th. If you don’t have any plans, it would be great to see a lot of people show up to support the boys. Good luck Wildcats!