Palestine Insurance Agency

Having an insurance agency in our small community of Palestine is something to be proud of.

Missy York is the proud owner of Palestine Insurance Agency. She has owned Palestine Insurance Agency since 2017. Missy and her family are very active in Crawford County and the village of Palestine. Her family has been in the industry for over 40 years, and since 2008, has owned and run two independent agencies in Hillsboro and Harvel, Illinois.

Palestine Insurance Agency, Inc. offers personal, commercial, and specialty insurance. They offer a wide range of both insurance carriers and products. This offers more flexibility and choice when it comes to coverages and companies.  Missy has expanded her business to include an office in Robinson. The Robinson office is located at 1106 N Allen Street. The Robinson office phone number is 618-544-2111.

If you search for Palestine Insurance Agency on Google, you will see the FIVE STAR reviews proving that they offer exceptional customer service. When you walk in their office it is proven with their eagerness to help. They understand how stressful it can be when the subject of “insurance” must be brought up. They try to make the situation the best that it can be. They strive to be the best for their clients.

If you need insurnce, stop by our hometown Palestine Insurance Agency at 101 S Main Street in Palestine or call them at 618-586-2323. Or if you are in Robinson, feel free to stop by their Robinson location.