Weber’s Jewelry Store

Weber Jewelry is a jewelry store with locations in both Teutopolis, IL and Robinson IL. Both of these places sell jewelry pieces such as earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and timepieces. They also have permanent jewelry and an option for you to get your ears pierced. To contact the Robinson store at 121 Court Street, call 618-544-3518.  To contact the Teutopolis store at 114 E. Main Street, call 217-857-3333.

Weber Jewelry has a website that you can browse if you are interested in their jewelry, or any of the other services or products they offer. They repair services, cleaning and inspecting, customization, diamond and gemstone setting, watch and clock repair, watch battery replacement, estate and jewelry box consultations, scrap gold buying, engraving, appraisals, custom trophies, eyeglass repair, wish lists, gift wrapping, and custom designing. These stores do almost anything when it comes to their services, which makes them such a great store to go to when in need. So check out Weber Jewelry whenever you can, either in Robinson or T-Town!