Surveys for money?

Surveys for money?

Think of your ideal job or side gig. Does taking surveys to receive money come to mind? Your answer is probably not, as it is pretty uncommon, but this is one of the newest and easiest side gigs our generation has to offer.

You might be wondering, how does this work? Is this real or is it a scam? I am here to tell you it is definitely a real thing and it is very easy to do. You simply download one of the many survey taking apps on your phone. Then, you create an account and start taking all the surveys it gives you. The more surveys you complete, the more money you receive. Some of the most popular survey taking apps are Surveys, Survey Junkie, Swag Bucks, Index Dollars, Zap Surveys, Eureka, Dollar Sprout, and Nerd Wallet. I personally have Surveys downloaded on my phone.

I have had Surveys downloaded and been participating in survey taking for a little over a month. Each survey I have taken has been very different in length, topic, and price. Some surveys only take 5 minutes and some could take up to 30 minutes. With the difference in length also comes a difference in price. I have done surveys for just $0.25 and some for $5. With every survey you do there is also a possibility you don’t qualify. Before the actual survey begins, it asks you a couple questions to see if you are the right fit for your opinions to be given. If you do not qualify for the survey, they will give you $0.05. It can take quite a while to really make money, especially if you do not qualify for most surveys. When you have achieved a good amount of earnings and want to redeem it, you can do so through Amazon, Visa, Starbucks, PayPal, or Venmo. Although it may take some time, this would be an easy way to earn some extra cash!