Prom Preparation!

Prom Preparation!

With prom being May 4th everyone is planning, planning, planning.  Prom is the same day as many other schools such as Robinson, Lawrenceville, and Red Hill. So when it comes to planning, hopefully you have to book reservations far ahead so you can actually eat at the place you want to eat. That is usually the first thing that needs to be done, so you won’t be stuck with going to a place that’s not prom coded.

Once the reservations are done and over with, the prepping that takes place the week before prom is, in my opinion, the most fun of it all. This is where girls start to go to nail appointments to get nails that match their prom dresses.  They start to book their spray tan appointments, so that they will have a nice tan for the fun day. They have hair appointments left and right.  Everyone starts making their plan for where they are getting their pictures taken.  Many girls have a hair appointment booked the day of prom, so that they have a cute hairstyle. Sometimes girls even book eyebrow wax/tint appointments or even lash appointments before so that they look extra good.

Girls have a fun time but it can be stressful getting everything done within a week. Girls are mostly planners and are definitely more high maintenance, so prom prep is a bigger deal for us than for guys. Guys just have to have their tux ready and then don’t have to worry much about getting ready until the day of. They just have to go with the flow.

Prom is one of the more fun dances and is always a great time! Even though the prep is stressful, at the end of the day, having fun is all that matters.