Billie Eilish and Lana Del Rey Collab?!

Billie Eilish and Lana Del Rey Collab?!

Coachella is a huge music festival for mostly all celebrities, and lots of music stars come and perform. It’s like one big concert with multiple favorite artists. On the opening weekend of Coachella, Lana Del Rey had her set and Billie Eilish made a surprise appearance during the song “Summertime Sadness”. Fans of both artists and the crowd were astonished at what was actually happening. They both did one of each of their songs, “Summertime Sadness” by Lana Del Rey and “Ocean Eyes” Billie Eilish.

Later on Billie stated that the song “Ocean Eyes” would never have existed if it weren’t for Lana. Even Billie was in shock that she got to duet with the Lana Del Rey, saying it was “literally a hallucination”.  Everyone in the music industry is a huge fan of Lana, so having that insane moment to be able to duet with the star is a never forget moment. Billie continued to praise Lana by saying “‘Born to Die’ changed music. The album especially changed music for girls and the potential of what is possible.”

Lana is an artist that is truly loved if you can’t tell, so this surprise duet with another well loved artist was truly an amazing sight to see. Videos flooded social media of everyone cheering and staring in complete shock that that moment was actually happening. This year’s Coachella will be one that goes down in the books as it was so exciting for everyone to experience what they did.