Leaving Netflix April 2024

Netflix always has movies and shows coming and going. If you didn’t see the first article, I mentioned what is coming to Netflix in May 2024.

On April 30th, 13 going on 30, Barney and Friends (Season 13 and 14), Elvis, The First Purge, The Purge: Election Year, Fried Green Tomatoes, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Mamma Mia!, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, and Step Brothers are all leaving Netflix.

13 going on 30

This movie is from 2004, and is about a 13 year old girl transformed into a 30 year old women. The wakes up one morning and is transferred into a women.

Barney and Friends (Season 13 and 14)

Barney and Friends is a childhood show I actually used to watch as a child. I understand this being taken off, as it is an older show.

Elvis

This movie is about Elvis Presley and his life. This movie is from 2022, and is around 2 hours and 30 minutes. This is a musical/drama.

The First Purge/ The Purge: Election Year

These are both scary movies, including a lot of death. These are really good and popular movies, so I am unsure why they are being removed.

Fried Green Tomatoes

I am so upset about this one, as most people are. This movie is so good, and so sad. I hope they will bring it back some day.

Jurassic Park/Jurassic Park II

The Jurassic Park movies are favorites too many people. These movies are a really kid friendly. The original one is from 1993.

Mamma Mia/ Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again

Mamma Mia is a musical/comedy that will soon be taken off. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again, is a newer movie musical that will also be taken off soon. This is a very good musical!

Step Brothers

Everyone’s favorite is being taken off Netflix soon. Step Brothers is based on a comedy and has many people intrigued when watching. This is sad to see go!