Coming Soon to Netflix

Netflix is always adding new movies and shows. In May they are adding a lot of new movies. Here are some:

Blended

This is movie is going to be added on May 1st. This is a comedy featuring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. The script is a dreadful date between two single parents. Crossing paths again, but this time at a resort with their kids. This movie is 2 hours long, and is rated PG-13. Any movie with Adam Sandler is hilarious, so be sure to watch!

Mother of the Bride

This movie consists of a doting mom who jets off to a tropical island resort for her daughters wedding. Only to discover the groom’s father is the ex she hasn’t seen in decades. This movie is an hour and a half long, and is rated PG. It will be streaming on May 9th. The cast includes Brooke Shields, Miranda Cosgrove, and Benjamin Brett.

King Richard

Coming April 24th, King Richard is armed with a clear vision. Richard Williams guides his extraordinary talented daughters, Venus and Serena, on their journey to tennis superstardom. The cast includes Will Smith, Aunjanue Ellis, and Saniyya Sidney. This movie is a little longer lasting 2 hours and 24 minutes, but is rated PG-13!

The Judge

This is particularly for all the murder mystery fans. Coming May 1st, an attorney returning to his hometown for his mother’s funeral,  finds himself staying to defend his estranged father, a retired judge facing a murder charge. The suspense this movie holds is surreal. It is rated R, and around 2 hours and 21 minutes long. The movie stars Robert Downey Jr., and Robert Duvall.

Down the Rabbit Hole

Coming also on May 1st, is the story of a 10-year-old boy, Tochtli, and how his life interferes with his fathers criminal activities. This is rated for mature audience and is around 1 hour and 42 minutes long. The movie stars Manuel Garcia- Rulfo, Teresa Ruiz, and Miguel Valverde Uribe.

These are just some of the movies coming to Netflix. There are many more so be on the lookout for them!