Annual PPPS Teeny Tiny Tea Party!

Me at the 2011 Annual Tea Party. The Tea Party hasn’t changed much!

The children’s favorite event is coming up! Get ready to put your best clothes on, and bring your favorite doll, action figure, or stuffed animal!

Palestine Preservation Projects Society (PPPS) is hosting the Annual Tea Party on February 4th. This will be held at The Fife Opera House, 125 S. Main St, Palestine, IL.

This is a very fun event for children to dress and feel fancy. A real life tea party and it is a ton of fun! PPPS has been putting this on for years, ever since I was a little girl. Help support this event and make your child’s, or grandchild’s day.

The theme of this year’s Annual Tea Party is “Enchanted Forest.” The event starts at 2pm and lasts until 4pm.

There will be a parade with your favorite doll, action figure, or stuffed animal, and many door prizes will also be handed out. Enjoy the tea and sweet and savory refreshments, and also enjoy my favorite part, the sugar cubes!

You are probably wondering how much is this. Tickets are on sale now for $10 per child, and $15 for an adult. Tickets are available to purchase at The Rocking Horse at 210 S. Main Street in Palestine until February 1st. Seating is limited, and it is assigned first come, first serve.

If you are planning to go in a group, tickets need to be purchased together. The earlier you purchase tickets, the better opportunity there will be for group seating. Seating is not reserved but they will try to accommodate your needs.