Santa is Coming to Town

Every kid looks forward to seeing Santa and telling him what they want for Christmas, and they will get that chance right here in Palestine! On Friday, December 15 Santa and some special guests will be on Main Street under the pavilion and inside the red community building. The special guests will be Santa’s elf and the Grinch! You can get your picture with Santa, his elf, and the Grinch. Santa pictures will be inside and then you can head outside to get a picture with the Grinch on Santa’s sleigh! 

There will be cookies, popcorn, hot dogs, and hot cocoa. The kids will also get a chance to write a letter to Santa, grab a candy cane, and a little gift! There will be Christmas music outside under the pavilion as well as some main street merchants will be open that evening. You can head on over to the little cookie shop until 8 pm and grab a sweet treat. Llamas will also be open until 9 pm; where you can enjoy a fresh delicious pizza. Head on over to Homeplate for a nice and hot meal until 8 pm. If you’re not looking to eat but still want to take in all the main street fun head on over to The Rocking Horse (open til 7), Harris Reusables and Moving (open til 9), or S D Meadows (open til 8).

Once again this is Friday, December 15 from 6 pm to 8 pm at the Red Community Building on Main Street.

Sponsored by the Palestine Chamber of Commerce