Art Show/Band and Chorus Concert

Art Show/Band and Chorus Concert

December 20th, 2023, from 5:00pm to 6:00pm is our annual district Art Show/Band and Chorus Concert at Palestine Grade school. This is the time of year that some of our art students submit pieces to be displayed in our annual art show. It is also the time of year that our band and chorus participants show off their talent at our annual concert. I think it is quite impressive that our school is still able to form a band and chorus. We are very lucky to have these two programs within our district. If you see our band, chorus, or art instructors while you are here be sure to thank them for their commitment to our students. I have personally seen some of the work from our local artists and it is remarkable as well. If you know any of our students that are in band, chorus, or artists that are participating in this event please attend. Some of these students will not have anyone come and support them. I have heard stories about students that have looked out in the crowd for any of their family and not one person was there except for a random person that showed up for them. That one random person made a huge difference in that child’s life by showing up at the times that meant the most. When students have support, they will excel to their highest potential. So come on out to our concert and art show and bring friends. It will be sure not to disappoint.