The Little Mermaid

Mrs. Provines
The Little Mermaid Poster

On Saturday at 7 pm and on Sunday at 2 pm the Drama Club will be performing The Little Mermaid by Lane Riosley at the high school. They will be performing an adaptation of the Danish Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale of the same name.  While this version is not the Disney version, it is filled with comedy, tragedy, love, and even music.

The cost for adults is $5, and the cost for students is $3.

On Friday at 1:15 pm, the Drama Club will be performing for first through fourth grades at the high school.

As always, Mrs. Hyde will be giving extra credit to any of her students who go to see The Little Mermaid and write a one-page review of our performance.  The review will be due the following Friday, April 26.

“While it’s not my intention to pay someone for coming to one of our performances, this is not just a way for students to be exposed to a dramatic performance and earn extra credit. It’s also a way for us to receive honest feedback.  We always appreciate the honest reviews that we receive, and they help us to improve our future performances,” says Mrs. Hyde.