Grad cap decorating

As we all know graduation fashion includes your cap and gown, but there are some ways to still show your personality in your outfit! One of the best ways to show off your personality on graduation day is a personalized graduation cap! There are so many different ways you can decorate your graduation cap. There are no specific rules. Listed below are a few of the most popular ideas for your graduation cap!

Picture collage: Showcasing a picture collage is one of the most popular ideas seniors have when decorating their caps. You can include pictures of you, your friends, your family, or anything that makes you happy. If you wanted to elevate this design even more, you could add a quote. Some quotes that would work well with this design are “All thanks to them” or “Love live all the magic we made.”

Quote: Another popular idea seniors have when decorating their caps are quotes. This is a simple way to participate in the cap decorating event, while also letting you be creative in showing off your personality. A couple examples of this include “The end of a decade, but the start of an age” and “You can say goodbye and you can say hello, but you’ll always find your way back home.”

Taylor Swift: Taylor Swift themed caps are a huge trend this year with her being named Person of the Year and one of the biggest pop stars. There are plenty of Taylor Swift themed caps for you swifties out there! Some ideas are “Onto the next era”, “Long story short, I survived”, “It’s been a long time coming”, and “It’s me, hi! I’m the graduate it’s me!”.

Bedazzled: Lastly, an idea for my girly girls! Another cute way to showcase that glittery personality is through sparkles! You can achieve this look by bedazzling your entire cap. You can form objects with the rhinestones as well, like letters or even the mascot to your future school! I personally am bedazzling my own graduation cap with my initials!

I hope these ideas helped you decide how you will decorate your graduation cap!