Newest addition at Polished Boutique

The Polished Boutique/ Salon is Crawford County’s one stop shop for women. Starting out just as nails, they have expanded their horizons to hair, facials, and a clothing store. The Polished Boutique isn’t done just yet! Their newest addition to the business, which has been a huge hit in the county, is a spray tan booth!

A little over a month ago, the Polished Boutique invested in the Versa Spa Pro spray tan machine. The Versa Spa Pro spray tan machine offers many different colors and levels. Polished Boutique offers the colors Monterey, Catalina, and Clear, and has levels one through four. Another detail the Versa Spa Pro spray tan machine offers is extra spray tan passes on your legs and/or face, and a hydration pass.

This automated spray tan booth is very easy and efficient. The spray tanning itself only takes 5-10 minutes to complete. The automated booth tells you exactly what to do with easy to understand directions. How can you turn down a flawless tan as easy as that?

The spray tan machine has been very popular with the women of Crawford County. The women love the results! To help customers find their perfect color, the employees at Polished have been testing all the colors and levels themselves. Each employee has gotten a spray tan and recognizes what they do and do not like about each one. The employees have also done extensive training through the Sunless, Inc website. This knowledge will help them find their customers the perfect color!

If you want to try out the Versa Spa Pro spray tan machine at Polished Boutique, you can visit them in store during the hours below!

Monday: 10 AM – 6 PM

Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM

Wednesday: 10 AM – 8 AM

Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM

Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM

Saturday: 10 AM – 3 PM

Sunday: 12 PM – 5 PM