A Look at the Announcements

Every morning Mr. Will comes across the intercom with announcements for the day and for the rest of the week. If you have ever wondered what his announcements consist of, you are in the right place. If you missed a day of school or need an announcement reminder, this is the place to find it.

This week, you will find in the sports category, wrestling has practice this week. Girls basketball plays tonight at Casey, their bus leaves at 4:00. JV plays on Wednesday in Palestine against Robinson, and the girls travel to Neoga for their final game of the week on Thursday. For boys basketball, they traveled to Lawrencville last night and suffered a hard loss. Tonight they travel to Martinsville, their bus leaves at 4:20. They play Thursday and Saturday both at Hutsonville. Scholastic bowl has practice all week.

Weekly meetings are in action for this year’s group of Garden Club students. Every Thursday during second lunch! Senior Seminar is also being held daily in the synchronize room. Mrs. Will can help you with college, scholarships, and more!

Palestine High School always has something going on worth announcing within the school!

• Check your email for this weeks snack cart!
  • Tutoring is held every Monday and Thursday after school for those seeking extra help with homework.
  • You will find a form in the main hall where you can nominate a friend for the monthly awesome possum reward.
  • Drama Club performs THIS WEEK! Friday @ 7:00 and Sunday @ 2:00. Be there!
  • Get excited..winter break is right around the corner, but so are finals. Finals are Thursday, December 21 and Friday, December 22. You have the opportunity to not have to take finals, all depending on the amount of effort you put into your attendance, grades and behavior.
  • We will have off campus lunch this week for those who qualify.
  • The PHS Giving Tree is in the main hall. Grab an ornament!