OPH Boys Victory Over Dugger

The OPH boys basketball team had their first away game against Dugger on last night, November 30th. The boys decided that they were going to show up to this conference game and prove to everyone what their season is going to be like. OPH came out on top with the victory for both JV and Varsity. The final score was 49-18 for JV and 70-37 for Varsity.

The boys that started the game included Riley Blank, Holden Sipes, Graydon Kincaid, Max Lewis, and Trevan Webster. They got things rolling in the first quarter that would start paving their path to success. In the first quarter the score would end up being 19-12. Things just kept on getting better for the boys as halftime rolled around. The score at halftime was 37-20.

Riley his first in game dunk during the fourth quarter. If Riley keeps up the hard work, he will become an even better player than he already is. He keeps on pushing himself so he can reach a higher potential.

Riley says, “The team has really high confidence, and I hope the team stays that way throughout the season. If so, then it could lead to a very good season. I also hope that Trevan is able to come back shortly. He is a big part of our team and things just won’t be the same without him.”

We are all wishing that Trevan gets some good news about his injury soon. Everyone on the team hopes that he will be able to play the rest of his season.