McTeacher’s Night

McTeacher’s Night Logo

McTeacher night is back at the McDonalds in Robinson on October 10th from  4:00-7 :00 p.m.

This is an annual charity event held by McDonalds when teachers from your school will be working at McDonalds. The teachers of Palestine High School will be taking a one hour shift at McDonalds tonight when they will be serving you your favorite foods from the McDonalds menu. There will be three or four staff members, or more, working during a one hour time slot. Needless to say, the staff members will be going through a different work experience than they do every day in their jobs of teaching. If you want to see your favorite teacher working at McDonalds, come by tonight between 4 and 7 pm, when you may see them cooking behind the grill, handing out orders at the drive-in window, or taking orders at the front counter. A percentage of the money made during this time period will be donated to the Palestine High School where it will be used for school improvement and future events held by the school.

The teachers working from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. tonight are MarLo Huffington, Susan Hyde, Tim Riley, and Cyrille Orobia.  The 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. teachers are Holly Inboden, Allison Bailey, Christina Provines, and Blake Meadows. Then the last time slot of 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. has our  principal Caleb Will and teachers Amy Stovall and Melody Benton.

So if you were looking for an excuse to eat McDonalds tonight, here it is!  Come support your school — and get your McDonalds fix — tonight from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.