Apsyn Ovard and Parker Ferris split?

Screenshot
Screenshot

YouTube star and her husband of 8 years, Aspyn Ovard and Parker Ferris, are rumored to have split ways, but the time of their decision has shocked everyone.

Aspyn and Parker got married in October of 2015. The two have publicly showcased their relationship on the social media platform YouTube and have a fan base of over 2 million. Their fans have watched them get married, build a house, have 3 daughters, and live their lives together. The fans watched them grow up and fall in love, but have they also watched them fall out of love?

There have been multiple factors that went into the skeptical thinking the fans currently have. Recently, Apsyn changed their YouTube handle to “Aspyn Ovard” after once being named “Aspyn and Parker.” Fans have also noticed less content of the couple together, as the content has been more focused on Apsyn and the kids. The biggest reason for the thought of their split is a divorce document that was leaked earlier this week.

The reason why fans are so in shock at this news is because the date in which Apsyn filed for the divorce. Apsyn filed for divorce the same day she was in the hospital having her third baby with Parker. Initially, fans thought this was an April fool’s prank, but there has been no announcement denying these rumors. The two have been posting normally, like nothing has happened. This was also a huge shock to fans because Apsyn and Parker just went on a beach vacation together for their “babymoon.”

What do you think? Do you think this is real or an April Fool’s prank?