2024 CMA Fest

Natasha Moustache/CMA
Luke Bryan performs at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, June 10 during the 2018 CMA Music Festival in downtown Nashville.

The CMA Fest is the longest-running country music festival and it just announced its lineup for the 2024 CMA Festival. This is the 51st annual CMA Fest and they are getting ready to be one of the biggest nights of country music fun in recent history. Some big names are performing for this festival, and it is being held in Nashville Tennessee.

The main stage performers at Nissan Stadium through the event are Kelsea Ballerini, Brothers Osborne, Luke Bryan, HARDY, Jelly Roll, Cody Johnson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ashley McBryde, Parker McCollum, Megan Moroney, Jon Pardi, Carly Pearce, The War and Treaty, Thomas Rhett, Keith Urban, Lainey Wilson, Jordan Davis and Bailey Zimmerman.

The festival will include performances on 10 different stages over the course of 4 days. The other stages that you will see performers on is the Chevy Riverfront Stage, the Dr.Pepper Amp Stage at Ascend Park, The Chevy Vibes Stage at Walk of Fame Park, the Good Molecules Reverb Stage at Bridgestone Arena Plaza and the Hard Rock stage. There are among 100 performers that will be performing on these stages and it is something you don’t want to miss. While you are either at home watching it from your TV or actually there; it is going to be an amazing time.

This years CMA Fest is on Thursday, June 6th through Sunday, June 9th. Tickets are on sale at CMAfest.com/tickets.