Fool Me Once

Fool Me Once

Everyone is always looking for a new show to watch on Netflix, and well, it’s not always easy to find an interesting show to watch. Netflix puts the top 10 shows in a list so you can easily browse through and find the perfect one. The number one show on the list is Fool Me Once Produced by Jessica Taylor and directed by David Moore and Nimer Rashed. Fool Me Once aired on Netflix on January 1, 2024. The show was based on the novel Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben.

Fool Me Once, stars Michelle Keegan, playing Maya is a show that will keep you guessing and totally fooled by what happens next. In the show Maya is trying to come to terms with the brutal murder of her husband, Joe, who is played by Richard Armitage. When Maya installs a nanny-cam to keep an eye on her young daughter, she is shocked to see her husband in her house. Throughout the show Maya is on a mission to figure out who killed her sister and her husband. Later we find out that what we thought was going on throughout the episodes was all wrong.

If I were to recommend a show to someone this would definitely be my top choice. Through each episode I was learning more and more to put the pieces together, but in the last couple episodes I realized I had it all wrong. If you enjoy nail-biting mystery movies, I 100% recommend for you to watch this on Netflix.