Asher as Santa!

As Christmas approaches we had a special someone come around to each classroom Friday December 15th. Santa, Asher, came around to all the classrooms and gave everyone a gift dressed up in a Santa Suit. 

The gift consisted of 2 candy canes and a packet of hot chocolate mix in a little baggie. Ms. Provines was dressed up like an elf carrying around the big bag full of the gifts! 

As he walked around he made sure to tell everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

He seemed so happy and cheerful. It brought smiles to everyone’s face when he came into the classroom! Nobody was expecting to see Asher dressed up like Santa. 

It was Peg’s idea for Asher to dress up and bring around the gifts. Him and his guardian sat and put those together for 2 hours because Asher wanted to give something to the school because “it was the nice thing to do.”

Asher loves to dress up because his goal is to dress up as a stitch at Disney World one day. So every opportunity Asher gets to dress up he takes full advantage of it.

Asher has made major strides over the past 2 years from being unable to carry on conversations to recognizing social cues, societal norms, and portraying characters. Proving that not only can he make strides academically but also outside of the classroom.

Asher’s homemade gift was an awesome touch to our fun Friday already planned!

PHS appreciated your sweet gesture Asher!! Thank you!