Hutsonville FFA Pork Burger Drive Thru

If you are looking for something to do on our day off from school on October 9th, you can come support the Hutsonville FFA chapter as they hold a pork burger drive thru. They will be located at the Annapolis Grain Company at 9100 E. 2000th Avenue in Annapolis, where they will start serving food at 11 am and finish up around 2 pm.

The Hutsonville FFA will be cooking up pork burgers to help raise some money for their chapter. They will also have chips and bottles of water available that you can get as a part of your meal. Instead of having a set price for the meal, the Hustonville FFA chapter will be doing this fundraiser as a free will donation.

Another awesome thing about the pork burger drive thru is that you can pre-order your pork burgers, so you are guaranteed to get some delicious food. Pre-ordering will also allow for an easier pickup, and help avoid the possibility of a long line. If you want to get your pre-order in, give Krista Howard, the chapter advisor, a call at (217) 264-1012.

The money that is raised from the pork burger drive will be used towards getting all of the Hutsonville FFA members their custom chapter t-shirts.

Two fellow PHS students, Morgan Knoblett and Makenzie McDaniel, are a part of the Hutsonville FFA chapter, so not only are you helping HHS students but also your fellow students. Therefore, come on out to the Annapolis Grain Company to show your support and help these wonderful kids raise some well deserved money.