Senior Spotlight: Keisha Wiseman

Senior, Kiesha Wiseman

Destinee Mahlmeister, Contributor

This is our very last week for Seniors.  Which means, it is time for our last senior spotlight of the year. This week’s spotlight is Keisha Wiseman. Keisha likes to draw in art, have fun on the four wheeler, and hang out in the country. Her favorite class this year is journalism, and her favorite class throughout her years in high school has been art.

Keisha’s favorite memory of high school was her first prom with her best friend her junior year. Keisha believes that the worst part of high school has been getting pressured into going to college, and the stress of homework, tests, and balancing work.

Keisha says that what she will miss the most is the school dances and art class. Her main goal after high school is figuring out what is best for her mental health.

Keisha said that what she learned from high school is that people come and go, but you have to stay true to yourself. She said that if she could do high school all over again, she would join art club.

Keisha says that she would encourage people to finish high school and that she kind of enjoyed her high school experience.

Her advice for future freshmen is, “Finish high school, prove to others you are more than what you thought you were.” We wish you the best of the best, Keisha, and may you complete your goals and have a happy future.