DQ’s Summer Menu

Hey all you sweet treat fans! Have you seen Dairy Queen’s new blizzard menu for the summer? You are sure to be craving one after you hear these favors! Especially on a hot summer day coming here soon. 

There are 3 new flavors we have never tried before, and 3 returning blizzards that are fan favorites. The new flavors include peanut butter cookie dough party, ultimate cookie (oreo, chips ahoy, and nutter butter), and picnic peach cobbler. The returning flavors are frosted animal cookie, brownie batter, and cotton candy. Now, let’s get to the details! 

• The peanut butter cookie dough party blizzard has chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough, swirls of creamy peanut butter drizzle, topped with peanut brittle crunch and sprinkles.
  • The ultimate cookie blizzard is a combination of oreos, chips ahoy, and nutter butter cookies.
  • The picnic peach cobbler blizzard is a refreshing dessert of peach topping and cobbler chunks.
  • The frosted animal cookie blizzard is a sweet, colorful dessert full of frosted animal cookies pieces and pink confetti icing.
  • The brownie batter blizzard is a chocolate lovers dream, stuffed with soft, chewy brownie dough chunks.
  • The cotton candy blizzard is a summer classic that includes cotton candy sprinkles.

No matter which blizzard you choose, you will not be disappointed. All of these would be a perfect sweet and refreshing treat for the summertime. Nothing is better than eating a cup of Dairy Queen ice cream with that red spoon! Which blizzard are you trying first this summer time season?