NFL Wild Card Round

On Sunday January 7th, the regular season of the NFL came to an end. There were some unfortunate losses that ended some fan favorite teams. One team that locals were hoping to see in the playoffs were the Indianapolis Colts. They would ultimately lose to the Houston Texans. The playoffs start tomorrow, and there could be some surprising games happening.

The last time that the Detroit Lions were in the playoffs was in 2016 when they lost their Wild Card game. They have been in a drought when it comes to the playoffs, and the last time that they won a playoff game was back in 1991. They would end up losing in the Conference Championship against the Washington Redskins (now Commanders). This year they have a good chance of winning the wildcard round against the LA Rams. If the Lions win this game, they could play either the Buccaneers or Eagles. You can catch the Lions vs Rams game at 7 pm on Sunday the 14th.

Here is the rest of the Wild Card round schedule:

Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans @ 3:30 pm

Miami Dolphins at Kansas City Chiefs @ 7:00 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills @ 12:00 pm

Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys @ 3:30 pm

LA Rams at Detroit Lions @ 7:00 pm

Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ 7:00 pmĀ 

The Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers received a BYE, so they will not play until the second round of the playoffs. The times and locations for future playoff games will be determined later on once we know who plays in each respective game.