Rollin’ in Dough in Mistletoe

Monday, seven of our fellow PHS students performed “Rollin’ in Dough in Mistletoe” for the grade school and high school students.

Ahlya Abel plays Holly Berry, the holly jolly heroine that isn’t so holly jolly. Autumn Taylor plays Carol Hall, the mayor’s wife. Jacob Christine plays Mayor Hall, who owns a business also affected by Rolland’s scheme. Zoey Rinesmith plays Sheriff Evergreen, who is trying to save the town. Chris Dunlap plays Randolph the Bowlegged Cowboy, the clumsy hero who’s always trying to get Holly Berry under the Mistletoe. Devin Lawyer plays Rolland N. Dough, the most wicked, the most dastardly, the most evil, the most despicable villain of all time. Addi McNair plays Sandy Claws, Rolland’s sidekick; not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree. 

In this play, Rolland is buying up all the loans and mortgages to try to find the rings. Sheriff Evergreen sends Randolph to go find the five golden rings so they could save the town. While Sandy thinks the whole time they are going to have a cranberry monopoly.

Thursday these seven students will travel to nursing homes in the county to perform for the residents. They will be going to Ridgeview first, Timber-Creek second, and lastly Brookstone. 

Mrs. Hyde along with all of these students have practiced for this play since the end of October. They practice during win or would even practice before or after the “History of Dating” practice that would last usually around 2 hours.  

There are three seniors participating in this play, Zoey Rinesmith, Ahlya Abel, and Addi McNair!

“Break a leg” on the rest of your performances!