OPH Boys Against Cisne

Thursday, December 7th our OPH boys played Cisne at Oblong at 6pm.

JV starters were Lucas Blessing, Andrew Amburgy, Caden Goodwin, RJ Hays, and Colton Goad. The JV boys played very well. Lucas Blessing, Caden Goodwin, and RJ Hays played mostly the whole game.

The final score was OPH 47 and Cisne 49.

Varsity starters were Riley Blank, Devin Lawyer, Holden Sipes, Rowan Bailey, and Max Lewis.

In the 1st quarter our OPH boys were winning by some points, and both teams were doing very well. This quarter started out the game very competitively.

At half time our OPH boys were up 39-33.

In the third quarter, both OPH and Cisne were very close in points. This quarter is where it started to get tricky.

In the fourth quarter the score kept going back and forth between teams. Rowan Bailey and Holden Sipes both fouled out in the quarter. Riley Blank had 20 points, Graydon Kincaid had 14 points, and Callum Roeder had 4 points.

The boys did very well, both JV and Varsity. We all wished for a different outcome, but that is okay. Our boys tried their hardest and that’s all that matters.

Cisne ended up winning by 7 points. The final score was OPH 63 and Cisne 70. The boys record is 3 for 3 right now.

The OPH boys next game is Saturday, December 9th @5:30pm against Notre Dame De La Salle. The boys will also have Hoops with Santa at 2pm. This is for kids to come and play for a while, while parents wrap gifts, or something similar.