Sophomore Class Fundraiser

The PHS sophomore class is currently doing a fundraiser to raise money for their class funds. This year the sophomores decided to sell something that is popular with the adults and hasn’t been sold by another class in past years. Laundry detergent, fabric softener, dishwasher pods, and other supplies are just a few things that are included in the sophomore fundraiser. The sophomores will be wrapping the fundraiser up on October 11th.

This is a great way to save money on products that get used multiple times a week, and you are getting more for your money. For example, when you buy laundry detergent at Walmart, the biggest size that you can generally get is one gallon. Depending on what brand you buy, you are spending at least $15 to $20 for one gallon only. However, if you  order laundry detergent from the sophomores, you are getting 5 gallons (426 loads) of laundry detergent for only $50, plus an extra $5 if you don’t have a pump already. You would simply be saving about $30 to $50 by buying in bulk.

If that isn’t enough to convince you that it is a good bargain, then maybe the other products that they have will help convince you. You can also get laundry and dishwasher pods in a 300 count for only $60. For all the teachers and other people who use hand sanitizer a lot, you can buy a whole gallon for $20.

If you are interested in buying anything from the sophomores, please go to the CUSD #3 Palestine Pioneers Facebook page and comment on the post to get the link sent to you. Here is the link to the exact post: https://www.facebook.com/CUSD #3 Palestine Pioneers. The sophomore class would deeply appreciate your help with their fundraiser, so make sure to get your orders in before October 11th.