2024 iHeartRadio Music Awards Nominations

The 2024 iHeartRadio Music Awards show will stream live on Fox from the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on April 1.  The musicians with the most nominations for the 2024 iHeartRadio Music Awards are Taylor Swift, SZA, and Olivia Rodrigo.

With nine nominations, including pop song of the year, artist of the year, and song of the year (“Cruel Summer”), Swift tops the field. With six wins, including song of the year for “Anti-Hero,” she tied Harry Styles for the most nominations in eight categories the previous year, making her the most awarded musician of the evening.

In other news, Rodrigo trails with seven nominations, while Jelly Roll, 21 Savage, and SZA tie for eight in their respective categories.

The 12th annual award show will feature a number of new categories spanning genres, such as pop artist of the year, K-pop artist of the year, best new artist (K-pop), and favorite debut album. The show honors the artists and songs that have been played the most on iHeartRadio stations until 2023.

Numerous categories, such as best fan army, favorite on screen, and TikTok bop of the year, will be decided by social media users. Social voting on the iHeartRadio website will take place from January 18 to March 25. Fans can voice their opinions there.

John Sykes, president of entertainment enterprises at iHeartMedia, says, “The iHeartRadio Music Awards is a night where we celebrate the biggest artists and songs fans loved listening to on the radio all year long.  The artists themselves will also share tales of their arduous ascent to the top of the charts.”

“Our iHeartRadio Music Awards are unique because they accurately represent what listeners enjoy,” says Tom Poleman, iHeartMedia’s president and chief programming officer. “We’re thrilled to celebrate these incredible artists and share the journey of how they became the biggest songs with music fans nationwide, live from Los Angeles.”