Kid Cudi’s Coachella Accident

Kid Cudis Coachella Accident

Kid Cudi broke his foot after jumping offstage during Coachella weekend 2. Cudi was announced as a surprise addition to the festival set a few weeks before the festival. He released his ninth studio album, Insano, earlier this year, and is getting ready to go on a world tour in promotion of the album, which kicks off June 28th in Austin Texas. He will be joing by Pusha T, Jaden Smith, EARTHGANG, Chelsea Pastel, and Siena Bella in select cities. Cudi will also be in Nashville, Tampa, Washington, Philadelphia, New York, St. Louis and many other major cities in the US.

The rapper updated fans on Sunday evening writing on social media that he had been discharged from the hospital. Cudi, who last graced the Coachella stage in 2019, was in the middle of a set on the Sahara stage when he attempted to jump into the photographers pit, the footage below captured the incident. Security helped escort Cudi away to receive medical attention.

Kid Cudi breaks his foot after jumping off #Coachella stage. https://t.co/4TtNmdCJFY

— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) April 22, 2024

Here was what Kid Cudi had to say to his fans

“Hey guys, so I broke my foot today at the show. ‍♂️ just leavin the hospital. Never broken a bone before so this is all a bit crazy. I wanna thank u all for ur concerns and well wishes!! I love yall man. I heard yall still ragin when I was offstage. Made me smile big “

— The Chosen One (@KiDCuDi) April 22, 2024