Looks of Envy Studio LLC

Looks of Envy LLC logo
Looks of Envy Facebook page
Looks of Envy LLC logo
Inside view of Looks of Envy Salon (Looks of Envy Facebook page)

A new business has been welcomed to the town of Palestine, IL. Looks of Envy Studio LLC, owned by Leanna Cook, is a full service salon right here in town. They just moved into and renovated their new location on 110 S Main St, Palestine, IL. Their hours are: Monday 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM, Tuesday 8 AM – 7 PM, Wednesday 8 AM – 6 PM, Thursday 8 AM – 4 PM, Friday 8 AM – 2 PM, Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM, and  they are closed on Sunday. To reach one of their employees, you can call the salon phone number at (618) 586-9001. If you do not want to call or don’t have time to make a formal appointment, they also welcome walk-ins at this time.

Leanna herself has had 5 years of experience as a cosmetologist, make up artist, and lash technician. “From the moment I began this journey I always knew I wanted to own my own salon. I truly want to bring a high end and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy!” Leanna says when explaining her excitement for her new adventure via Facebook.

Looks of Envy Studio have a fantastic team to keep you feeling beautiful. Their current team includes Mackenzie Neal, Vickie Becker, Morgan Boyer, and of course Leanna Cook. These women offer a variety of services like facials, waxing, make up applications, microdermabrasion, cosmetic botox, sclerotherapy, hair coloring, hair cutting, hair and lash extensions, updos, lash lifts and tints, manicures and pedicures. They truly offer a service for everyone.

Make sure to show your support of this new, local small business by looking into their services or just simply giving them a follow on Facebook. Best of wishes to Leanna and the rest of her team at Looks of Envy Studio LLC.