Eagle Theater Line Up

Eagle Theater logo
website
Eagle Theater logo

This is the line up of movies coming up this week! The Eagle Theater is closed for Labor Day weekend and reopens Thursday September 7th!

Grand Turismo- The true story of a team of unlikely underdogs — a working-class gamer, a former race-car driver, and an idealistic motorsport executive — who risk it all to take on the most elite sport in the world.

Tues- 4:00pm

7:00pm

Wed- 4:00pm w/ subtitles

7:00pm

Thurs- 4:00pm

7:00pm

Closed for Labor Day!

The Hill- The true story of Rickey Hill, the son of a traveling pastor who overcomes physical obstacles to pursue his dream of playing baseball in the major leagues.

Tues- 4:05pm

7:05pm

Wed- 4:05pm w/ subtitles

7:05pm

Thurs- 4:05pm

7:05pm

Closed for Labor Day!

Rated R Strays – Abandoned on the mean city streets by his lowlife owner, Doug, a naive but lovable dog named Reggie falls in with a fast-talking, foul-mouthed Boston Terrier and his gang of strays. Determined to seek revenge, Reggie and his new canine pals embark on an epic adventure to get him home and make Doug pay for his dirty deed.

Tues- 4:25pm

7:25pm

Wed- 4:25pm w/subtitles

7:25pm

Thurs- 4:25pm

7:25pm

Closed for Labor Day!

Blue Beetle – Jaime Reyes suddenly finds himself in possession of an ancient relic of alien biotechnology called the Scarab. When the Scarab chooses Jaime to be its symbiotic host, he’s bestowed with an incredible suit of armor that’s capable of extraordinary and unpredictable powers, forever changing his destiny as he becomes the superhero Blue Beetle.

Tues- 4:10pm

7:10pm

Wed- 4:10pm w/subtitles

7:1opm

Thurs- 4:10pm

7:10pm

Barbie – Barbie and Ken are having the time of their lives in the colorful and seemingly perfect world of Barbie Land. However, when they get a chance to go to the real world, they soon discover the joys and perils of living among humans.

Tues- 4:20pm

7:20pm

Wed- 4:20pm w/subtitles

7:2opm

Thurs- 4:20pm

7:20pm

Rated R Equalizer 3- Since giving up his life as a government assassin, Robert McCall finds solace in serving justice on behalf of the oppressed. Now living in Southern Italy, he soon discovers his new friends are under the control of local crime bosses. As events turn deadly, McCall becomes their protector by taking on the mafia.

Thurs- 4:30pm

7:30pm