Crawford County Recreation Center

We have a new way to stay healthy in our community. You can now join the Crawford County Recreation Center has opened its doors to the public. It is a 36,000 square foot facility and is located on the campus of Lincoln Trail Collete. The rec center has many exercise rooms, a multiple sport gym, exercise equipment, and even a swimming pool. It will also offer many classes such as Zumba, water aerobics, spin classes, and yoga for both children and adults. This rec center will allow the community to keep being active and get fit. Their current hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. However, starting January 2 their hours will be 5 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday, 7 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and noon to 6 pm on Sunday. The current cost for membership is $25 for students, $40 for a single adult, $60 for a family, and $25 for senior citizens (65 and older.) The Crawford County Rec Center currently offers Corporate Parter Discounts to Hershey, Marathon, Lincoln Land, Crawford Memorial Hospital and First Robinson Savings Bank employees. The employees currently receive 25% off of their individual or family memberships. The Crawford County Rec Center has two options for party and event rentals. You can either rent the pool or the gymnasium. The gym can be set up for basketball, volleyball, pickleball, or dodgeball for open play! You can reserve a swim party for $180 for two hours and the you can also reserve the gym for $130 for 2 hours. This is an amazing addition to our county!