Cookies of the Week

Cookies of the Week

The Little Cookie Shop located on Main Street in Palestine will post a weekly menu of what will be laid out for that week. The owner of the shop is Jaimie Tull, and she brings plenty of great treats into this small town.

This week’s menu includes: Popping Pearl Lemonade Pouches, Brownies, Peanut Butter Strawberry Jelly, Peanut Butter Grape Jelly, Peanut Butter Nutella, Little Piggie White Chocolate Chip Golden Oreo Stuffed, Lemon Blueberry, Sugar cookies, Chocolate Chip Brownie Stuffed, Chocolate muffins, Macarons, Berry Blend, Galaxy, Mercury, and Pink Oreo.

The store is open Tuesday-Thursday from 10 AM – 5 PM, Sat – 11 AM – 4 PM, and they are closed on Sundays and Mondays. They were closed Tuesday and Wednesday of this week to give her staff a break and more time to restock from the long weekend. Hours may vary; you just have to keep up with them on their Facebook page @The Little Cookie Shop.

The Little Cookie Shop also offers custom sugar cookies available if you need a certain design made for an event of some sort. The shapes of cookies can come in school backpacks, circles, cowboy boots, bull horns, etc. She can do pretty much anything to meet your wants! The cost per dozen is $50, and the end result of the product explains why. Jaimie had custom rodeo cookies this past weekend which consisted of  cowboy boots, cowgirl boots, bull horns, and even a cookie that had an amazing design on it. She works hard to make sure everything is perfect for the customers. Make sure to stop in and grab some delicious treats!