Covid Closings

Keisha Wiseman, Contributor

With the Coronavirus resurgence it is important for all of us to know what restrictions the restaurants in Crawford County have, as well as their closing times. The following list gives you this information. 

Monicials – Monicals lobby opened back up in May. Their hours on Friday and Saturday are 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Thursday and Saturday is from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

KFC – KFC lobby closed down a few weeks ago. Their hours from Monday through Thursday are 10 a.m. to 9 pm. Friday through Sunday’s hours are from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

McDonalds – McDonalds lobby is open, but their lobby closes at 8 p.m. Their hours on 

Sunday is 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday is 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday is from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday is from 5 a.m. to 12 a.m.

Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut’s lobby opened up a few months ago, their hours on Sunday through Thursday are 11 a.m. through 10 p.m. and from Friday through Saturday their hours are from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen’s lobby closed down in March of 2021, but they are still doing drive through orders. Dairy Queen’s hours on Sunday through Thursday are 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday through Saturday is 11:00 p.m.

Joe’s Italian Food & Pizza – Joe’s Italian Food & Pizza’s lobby is open, but they have closed down two times due to the Coronavirus. Their hours on Sunday are from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m, and 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. They are closed on Mondays. From Tuesday to Thursday, their hours are from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. On Friday, their hours are 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Finally, their hours on Saturday are 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Hardees – Hardees lobby closed about two or three weeks ago because of Covid. Their hours from Sunday through Saturday are 6 a.m. through 10 p.m.

Tuscany – Tuscany has had their lobby open, but it did close down back in March 2020, due to covid. Their hours on Sunday are from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. From Monday through Saturday, their hours are from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. 

Pioneer City Meat Market – Pioneer City Meat Market never shut down; they have stayed open, even when the pandemic first started. They are closed on Sunday. Monday through Friday, their hours are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, their hours are from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. 

Teachers, staff, students, and others in our community are staying protected by wearing their masks, keeping their distance from others around them, obeying the 6 feet rule, and making sure everything is cleaned and sanitized.