Julie and the Phantoms Season 2?

Julie and the Phantoms
Netflix
Julie and the Phantoms

In September of 2022, the Netflix original, Julie and the Phantoms came out. This show dives deep into a teenager named Julie as she suffers with finding her spark to play music after her mom dies. She discovers an old CD in the loft of her mom’s studio and it changed her life in an abnormal way. After finding the CD she meets a band of three guys named Luke, Alex and Reggie who eventually help her get her spark back. At the end of the show it is left on a cliffhanger, making fans across the country freak out. In the anticipation of a second season, fans were left down as Ortega, did not sign the contract again with Netflix.

Fast forward four years and a recent post from Ortega on his instagram showed an article saying that he signed with the company that created JATP once again, and proceed to post another picture of his dog, Wille, named after one of the characters in JATP and adding Jullie and the Phantoms back into his bio. Shortly after, Madison Reyes, the actor of Julie, posted a story comparing her to her character. Charlie Gillespie, another actor from the show, cut his hair which he promised not to do unless there was another season of this fan favorite show! Two other actors also posted Tik-ToksĀ about Julie and the Phantoms after Otega signed with the company once more, bringing more and more hope to the fan base.

TIK-TOK 1

TIK-TOK 2