Where is Kate Middleton

If you get on pretty much any social media site, the same question is going to pop up. Where is Kate Middleton?? Back in January, the royal family announced that the princess had checked into a hospital for “planned abdominal surgery,” and that she would be stepping back from public duties until around Easter. Kate’s surgery announcement was made the same day that the palace announced King Charles III would be seeking treatment for medical issues. No one thought anything of it. Royal watchers started to think it was odd that she hadn’t been spotted at all. She typically would still come do a wave from the balcony but no one had seen anything like that out of her.

The question of whether Charles’s health, or Kate’s health, is any of our business is almost beside the point. So is the question of what’s “really” going on with the family, but yet still everyone keeps asking, “Where is Kate?”

The speculations range from her and Prince William having marital issues, to her even being deceased. So what do you think?? I think she is perfectly fine but is stepping out of the spotlight to recover from her surgery and to take care of herself. Everyone always sees something out of the ordinary and jumps to conclusion before the facts are out. Kate, send a sign that you’re ok and put the rumor mills to sleep once and for all.