The Walking Dead Spin Off Series

titi
“The Walking Dead – Panel” by titi- is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.

The Walking Dead was a series on AMC that ended with its eleventh season at the end of 2022. However, this series was never meant to make it that far. The Walking Dead was meant to only last for ONE season, but fans fell in love with the characters and AMC continued it. The Walking Dead franchise follows the original comic books, written by Robert Kirkman who also wrote the screenplay, and was drawn by Tony Moore. The story follows a group of survivors in the zombie apocalypse in Atlanta, and Virginia and everywhere in between. Not only did it last for 11 seasons, it has 177 episodes, and a total of six spinoffs series that are in full swing, bringing fans the characters the love back to the screen.

The Walking Dead: Dead City

The series follows Maggie and Negan traveling into a post-apocalyptic Manhattan cut off from the mainland in search of Maggie’s kidnapped son, Hershel. The crumbling city is filled with the dead and denizens who have made New York City their own world full of anarchy, danger, beauty, and terror.

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon follows Norman Reedus’ fan-favourite character, Daryl, as he navigates the zombie-infested landscape of Europe. On washing ashore in France, he is faced with the monumental task of piecing together the events that led him there.

Fear the Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead is an apocalyptic drama revolving around a family as they attempt to survive the onset of the Zombie Apocalypse in Los Angeles and form a group of survivors as they travel through American, heading South.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond

A group of teenagers sheltered from the dangers of the post-apocalyptic world receive a message that inspires them to leave the safety of the only home they have ever known and embark on a cross-country journey to save their father.

Tales of the Walking Dead

Joe, a lonely man who has been living in a bunker since before the beginning of the apocalypse, leaves the safety of his home to embark on a 700 mile road trip to meet with a former online friend. On the road, he encounters Evie, who joins him on a similar mission.

Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live

In another world, built on a war against the dead, Rick Grimes and Michonne attempt to find each other and who they were. In another world, built on a war against the dead, Rick Grimes and Michonne attempt to find each other and who they were.