Stoney Ridge Event Center

If, for some crazy reason, you haven’t heard of Stoney Ridge Event Center, I am here to tell you about it.

Stoney Ridge Event Center opened mid 2016 and has been a popular place to be ever since. If you have never seen pictures or been to an event there, it is a gorgeous venue specializing in weddings. The building has a rustic, dark vibe with the potential to decorate as much or as little as you like. The building has a pond next to it with an outdoor deck looking over the pond that is great for photo ops. The event center has two large bathrooms along with a men’s room and women’s room to get ready for your big event. Stoney Ridge offers rental options for a stage, gorgeous gold chairs and tables. Stoney Ridge also has a bar area. They will hook you up with the right people to make sure your event is perfect.

Stoney Ridge is the largest event center in Crawford County. It is located just south of Robinson and east of New Hebron. Stoney Ridge can provide a venue for parties such as weddings, receptions, class reunions, trade shows, birthday parties, showers, and more.

Not only is this a beautiful venue to have your event at, but the woman you will work with, Amy Stone, is very sweet and a knowledgeable person. She will, no doubt, do everything she can to help perfect your event.

You can contact Stoney Ridge today at (618) 553-5020 to schedule your special event at this special venue.