Mamma Mia: Here we go again!

Mamma Mia: Here we go again!

This Sunday, the PHS Drama club will be headed to Saint Louis’ The Fox Theater to watch Mamma Mia, the musical! Every year, the PHS Drama Club tries to visit a theater to watch a professional performance. Last year, they traveled to Beef and Boards and watched Footloose. As these students’ excitement grows for a spring production, they will take a break and focus on appreciation for others in the field.

Mamma Mia is the story of a mother daughter duo on the island of Kalokairi in Greece. However, Sophie Sheridan, the daughter, on the eve of her wedding, is on a quest to discover the identity of her father. She brings three men from her mother’s, (Donna Sheridan), past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago to discover who her father is, causing a few complications along the way. The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, creating an unforgettable and amazing show. Not only is this priceless entertainment a musical, it is also a movie. This movie is featured on Netflix as well as its sequel.

Drama Club students going on the trip should have received an email with times and lunch prices a few weeks ago, but if you cannot find it or never received it, is is listed below.

8:00 am Leave PHS
10:45ish AM Arrive at Foundry Food Hall in St. Louis (Foundry Food Hall)
12:20ish AM Leave to go to the Fox Theater (6 minutes away)
12:30 PM Arrive at Fox Theater
1:00 PM Mamma Mia starts!
3:30 PM Leave St. Louis to head home
6:30ish PM Arrive at PHS (depending whether or not we stop on way home)

Click on Foundry Food Hall link above to see the selection of restaurants. You will have to pay for your lunch, so please plan ahead for that.

Can’t wait to see the show on Sunday!