Taylor’s Special Announcement

Taylor Swift, one of today’s biggest popstars, attended this year’s Grammy’s awards show. The awards show was February 4th at Crypto.com Area. Taylor was nominated for 6 categories this year.

Taylor’s 6 Grammy nominations include:

• Pop solo performance – “Anti Hero”
  • Pop duo/ group performance – “Karma”
  • Song of the year – “Anti Hero”
  • Record of the year – “Anti Hero”
  • Pop vocal album – “Midnights”
  • Album of the year – “Midnights”

With 6 nominations, Taylor earned 2 wins in the Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album categories for her latest album “Midnights.” Taylor Swift now totals at 14 Grammys, 4 of which are Album of the Year. While giving her acceptance speech for Best Pop Vocal Album, Taylor shares a secret she has been hiding for 2 years. Taylor announces that she has been working on a new album for the past 2 years. This new album will be ready for everyone to listen to on April 19th and is titled “The Tortured Poets Department.” This news was a huge shock to swifties around the world, as many fans were conspiring for a different announcement.

As we know, Taylor has been releasing re-recording of her old albums that she no longer owns the rights to. Taylor has 2 albums left to recover, Reputation and Debut. Taylor has been seen wearing Reputation style outfits, especially to recent award shows she has attended. At the Grammys, for example, Taylor was seen in a white gown with black accessories. Many fans were speculating about the announcement of the Reputation re-recording release date, and thought maybe she would do it during the awards show. When do you think the Reputation re-recording will come out?