My Life With the Walter Boys

Given
My Life With the Walter Boys

A new story has hit Netflix, based on the book by Ali Novak, My Life With the Walter Boys. Ali Novak started writing this novel when she was only 15. Since then her work has received more than 150 million reads online! As the tv show hit Netflix on December 7th, it gained over 7.5 million views in just four days. This show features actors such as Nikki Rodriguez as Jackie Howard, Noah LaLonde as Cole Walter, Ashby Gentry as Alex Walter, Sarah Rafferty as Katherine Walter, Corey Foglmanis as Nathan Walter, and Marc Blucas as George Walter and so many more.

Jackie’s goal is perfection―perfect grades, the perfect look, getting into the perfect school. If she can achieve that, then maybe her too-busy mom and dad will take notice. But when her parents die in a tragic accident, Jackie is shipped off across the country to live with the Walters, her new guardians…who just happen to have twelve sons (well, eleven, but their daughter, Parker, is basically one of the boys).

The Walter boys are loud, dirty, annoying―and, okay, some of the older boys might be Greek god level hot, but they don’t think a city girl belongs on their horse ranch. How is Jackie supposed to fit into their chaotic world when she needs to keep her parents’ memory alive by living up to the promise of perfect? But as Jackie spends more time with the Walter boys and the ranch life, she begins to wonder if the perfection she’s always strived for isn’t the only way to find love after all.