Taylor Swift turns 34

Taylor Swift celebrated another year around the sun on December 13. The pop star, and Travis Kelce’s go to girl celebrated her special day in style? But where was Travis? Taylor still went out for the night even though Travis stayed in Kansas City to prepare for his upcoming game against the New England Patriots on December 17th. Taylor knows that Travis is doing what he loves and when you’re in a famous public relationship, there will be times when you can’t necessarily show up for one and other.

Taylor still celebrated her birthday in style and proved it is nice sometimes to have a lot of friends. I mean this is Taylor Swift right? She started off her night started her night off with her bestie Blake Lively. The duo was dressed to the max, Taylor wearing a glittery dress with the clouds, moon, and stars, showing it off in true Sagittarius fashion. Blake looked stunning in a black leather dress and knee high boots. The two were met with paparazzi singing Happy Birthday to Taylor as they stepped out on the town. The night before, Taylor hit the town with her friends, Salena Gomez, who has been Taylor’s right hand girl for a decade, Miles Teller, and his wife Keleigh at Zero Bond in New York.

Taylor Swift is an icon. She loves her fans and gives back when she can. Naturally, she gifted her fans the opportunity to rent her Era’s Your on Amazon prime starting on her birthday. Taylor also made headlines recently by donating 1 million dollars to Tennessee for Tornado relief. Hendersonville Tennessee is where Taylor lived beginning in her teenage years. Hendersonville and Summer County were one of the areas hardest hit by the storms. Taylor’s donation served as a powerful message to every survivor that she deeply cares about their recovery.

So live like Taylor. Do good when you can, give back to those in need, and celebrate the best birthday in Taylor Swift style.