The Christmas Express?

The Christmas Express

We have all heard of The Polar Express. The Polar Express came out in 2004. It was directed by Robert Zemeckis and starred Tom Hanks. It was a box office success and almost 20 years later it is considered a Christmas movie classic, a must watch. Because of the fame of The Polar Express and the quickly approaching Christmas season, rumor had it that The Polar Express  would receive a new prequel movie in December 2023 called The Christmas Express, but is this true?

A poster of Tom Hanks dressed in a train conductor costume went viral on the internet. The poster was even labeled Warner Bros and stated that The Christmas Express would be coming to Max streaming service in December 2023. The rumor was continued further when Spotted News also published an article offering fake synopsis for the nonexistent prequel.

As far as the public is concerned, Warner Bros. is not in development of any new Polar Express project. This poster that looks very realistic appears to have been made by an AI-generator. This has led fans to believe there will be a new Polar Express movie, when in reality, there is no such thing– not yet, anyway.

Will this excitement for a new Polar Express movie catch the attention of Warner Bros.? Even two decades after the release of The Polar Express, a sequel is probably off the table; however, Robert Zemeckis recently re-imagined Pinocchio for live action at Disney, proving he isn’t against the remaking of animated classics in a fresh way.