Visit from Jostens!

Jostens+logo
given
Jostens logo

Jostens, visited our school on November 13! Jostens’ is a company that creates and produces yearbooks, supplies graduation gear, and creates custom clothing and jewelry for seniors!

They are meeting with the PHS Sophomores about class rings. Giving the Sophomores plenty of options to choose from. You can choose from any of the ring collections including, The Achiever Collection, The Class Band Collection, The Heritage Collection,  The Signature Collection, The Luxe Collection, The Varsity Collection, and The Tradewinds Collection for rings! They also have options fro Class Tags, Class Lockets, Class Bracelets, and a collaboration necklace with Sarah Chloe. Though it is a little intimidating when it comes to price, Jostens offers complete customization on EVERYTHING! For the class of 2026, they have given them a discount code that gives them $40 off!

They also met with the seniors about Graduation! Seniors have many options to choose from when it comes to our cap and gown! With four packages to choose from along with an ‘Al Cart’ option to pick and choose out favorite items! Some of the items that Jostens offers are: The Mocha Crew (NEW!), Class of 24 sweatpants, sweatshirt, t-shirts, zip-up hoodies, fleece shorts, and more!They also offer rings, necklaces and other jewelry.

Though it seems early to be thinking about Graduation, it is necessary to keep ahead of schedule to ensure that we have the necessary things for graduation day! For many seniors, this year is going by way too fast.

We are already almost half way through the year, and it is has gone by really fast! But I definitely think it is not early to get our graduation cap and gowns!

— Addi McNair