Returning to Work

Mrs. Will is back!

Mrs Will, the Guidance counselor for both Palestine Grade School and the High School, is returning back to work. She comes back tomorrow, Tuesday October 24th.

Baby Cohen was born on August 15th, so she has been gone this entire quarter and is finally coming back. We have missed her being around the school, especially since she helps a lot with school. She plays a big role in helping out the seniors with future related stuff and class schedules, and is always there for you if you have a lot of going on by letting you rant to her for however long needed! So having her back is going to be a huge plus. She’s also the main teacher for Senior Seminar, which will be a plus for seniors so that they have her helping and communicating more in person than over a google classroom. Having her there weekly will be a huge help into everything that goes on during that class.

Even with Mrs Will having an extended summer break, we hope that she’s just as excited to come back as we are to having her. Of course, that “extended summer break” was full of taking care of a newborn baby, so it technically wasn’t a break. Taking care of a newborn is just another all day everyday job that parents always seem to love, no matter how hard it can get. Overall we are all excited to have Mrs Will back here and to see her smiling face in the mornings while walking to our classes.