Everhaute co.

Permanent Jewelry
Event+flyer
Everhaute co.
Event flyer

Have you heard of permanent jewelry?

Permanent jewelry is trendy and fashionable. But where can you find it, and is it really permanent? There is a business in Terre Haute that offers permanent jewelry services called Everhaute co. Permanent jewelry can consist of anklets, bracelets, or necklaces all with the choice of charms. The jewelry is welded onto your body, this is how it gets its name. It is not going anywhere. Permanent has become popular for groups of friends, couples, and families.

If you are interested in securing some permanent jewelry, the lovely ladies at Everhaute would be excited to help do so. In fact, there is a special event THIS WEEKEND where they could hook you up. Everhaute co. is celebrating their first anniversary with an event at Haute City Center on Saturday, September 30 from 4pm-7pm IN time. Everhaute co. is one of the largest permanent jewelry brands in the Midwest.

This one year celebration will include

• scratch off door prizes giveaways- everyone WINS
  • pop- up boutique with The Fig Leaf & Co. Boutique
  • fun photo opps created by the One
  • custom trucker hat bar setup
  • each purchase will enter their giveaway basket full of prizes from local businesses

You can follow along with Everhaute co. on their instagram @everhauteco.

They are always traveling with their “Tiny House” to several markets around the Terre Haute and Brazil area.

There are two students that I am aware of in Palestine High School that have purchased permanent jewelry from Everhaute co.