LTC ARTS DAY

The LTC Bookstore
The LTC Bookstore
LTC

Lincoln Trail College held an Arts day for Crawford County students. It was a hit! Many students attended this day and seemed to enjoy it. LTC planned this day as a way to introduce the students to the arts programs, scholarships, students, and more there at Lincoln Trail College. The attending students, students active in high school art, music, and drama, were able to tour the campus with the students in the arts programs at the college, as well as participate in activities and practices that students in the theater and choir do on a daily basis.

To start the day the students were teamed up with a student from the arts program and went on a selfie scavenger hunt! (images below)

After the scavenger hunt all of the students went to the theater and listened to the different speakers speak about scholarships, programs, dual credit, transferring, what you can do with a degree in the arts, and the arts in general. After sitting in and listening, students were able to stand up and experience one of the warm-ups the choir ensemble does before practices and performances. Students learned how to properly breathe and hum for a choir. After the students split back into their groups and practiced following an art prompt, participating in another scavenger hunt, and playing theater games that the cast of LTC’s production play before practice and performances.