Play Review

Mrs. Hyde

The cast of “Acting Can Be Murder” performed in two productions Friday, November 30 and Sunday, December 2. Pictured left to right in back row are August Biernbaum, Cooper Meadows, Chase Knoblett, Evan Holscher, Blake Knoblett, Kelsey Lanham, Abbey McCord, Summer Agan, Braeton Davis, Katie Lanham, Jade Monroe, Destinee Mahlmeister, and Marissa Lanham. In front are Krescene Holscher, Lindsay Ryan, Makinley Bonesteel, and Halle Piper.

Megan Drum, Contributor

Palestine High School Drama Club’s most recent play was to die for, to say the least.  Palestine High School’s Drama club put on the production “Acting Can Be Murder”. Their first night went by smoothly with a few bumps in the road, but thanks to Katie Lanham’s sick moves no one even noticed a thing. The audience had several laughs over the lead actress Abbey McCord’s character going insane after she committed the murder of Guinevere Black. Saturday night’s performance went on with even fewer bumps. Though they had smaller group of people in the audience that day, they still had no challenge in making them laugh. Between the time put in practicing their lines and getting the stage ready, the PHS Drama club had no problem giving us a spectacular show!